The Science Behind Meditation
- The Greater Good Science Centre – their vision is to provide research based tools and training to shift our culture toward a kinder and more compassionate society!
- Mindful.org – Mindful is a mission-driven non-profit. They are dedicated to inspiring, guiding, and connecting anyone who wants to explore mindfulness—to enjoy better health, more caring relationships, and a compassionate society. Mindful provides you with access to a number of Mindfulness resources including video’s and their online Magazine.
Mindfulness Explained by Headspace
Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care and Society
Why Mindfulness is a Superpower!
Kintsugi – The Japanese Art of Fixing Broken Pottery BBC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9LMKGte0UU
Teachings for Uncertain Times: Racism is a Heart Disease https://tricycle.org/trikedaily/ruth-king-uncertain-times/
Health, Wellness and Mindfulness Resources at Home https://www.uscareerinstitute.edu/library/health-wellness-and-mindfulness-resources-for-home
- EXERCISE: Self-Compassion Letter:
- Loving Kindness 1
- Loving Kindness 2
- Self-Compassion Practices – Christopher Germer
- Self-Compassion Practices – Kristin Neff
- BOOK: Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff
- BOOK: The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way to Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, and Thrive
- BOOK: Search Inside Yourself : The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace) by Chade-Meng Tan